‘Stunning Boutique City Centre Hotel has strong local competition and requires retention marketing plan’.
- Design element and quality of benefits and collateral is critical
- Membership to be used to build quality into the brand
- Analysis competition strength and weakness with consumer requirements and values
- Benefits to provide real recognition, luxury, style, distinction and innovative product upgrading
- Communication element to members must be market leading, customer focused and unique to give competitive edge
- Acquisition of members to be targeted to similar industry/lifestyle types (aspirational with disposable income and other such socio-economic profiles
- Use retention marketing policy to develop strong long-term bonds
- Use pricing strategy to maintain clients perceptions and beliefs in product
- Tie in Public Relations activities where possible
Hotel has maintained its dominant position in terms of brand and usage. Campaign has re-awakened awareness and improved service and recognition to its existing clientele. Hotel is able to make better business decisions based on accurate and timely management information. The UK and international hotel held databases are now comparable and gives the hotel many more marketing opportunities. They have been able to focus on their core business with creation of new menus, cross-selling and customer services.